We've got a Premium 3-Course menu in the works for you in addition to 3 different wines to sip on while we cook!
We create your meal using only the best ingredients to include a starter, entree and dessert all in your kitchen and served at your table! We also work with boutique wineries to ensure you are tasting wines that are unique to most pallets!
*Please note that we arrive (1) hour to your specified dining time in order to prepare your meal!
We reccommend adding a KETCHEF Assistant to parties larger than (5) guests. You can add an assistant on the next page!
Please be sure to see our FAQ and we'll see you soon!
Starter Menu Breakdown
- Classic Caesar Salad, Hearts ofRomaine, Shaved ParmigianoReggiano, Garlic Croutons,Chives, Caesar Dressing
- Little Gem Lettuce, BurrataMozzarella, Candy Striped BabyBeets, Toasted Sunflower Seeds,Maple Vinaigrette
- Wedge Salad, Iceberg Lettuce,Applewood Smoked Bacon,Gorgonzola Blue Cheese, BabyHeirloom Tomatoes, Hard CookedEgg, Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Baby Field Greens, Toasted MarconaAlmonds, Manchego Cheese, PickledBaby HeirloomTomatoes, Sweet Red Onion, EdibleHerbs & Blossoms, Balsamic Dressing
- Chilled Heirloom Tomato Gazpacho,Persian Cucumber, Sweet Peppers,Celery Leaf, ExtraVirgin Olive Oil, Micro Cilantro
Entree Menu Breakdown
- Wild Mushroom Ravioli, Melted TomatoSauce, Shaved Parmigiano Reggiano,Fresh Basil
- Oven Roasted Free Range Breast ofChicken, Yukon Gold Buttery MashedPotatoes, BabyHeirloom Carrots, Natural Chicken Jus
- Chicken “Piccata”, Creamy Polenta,Sauteed Broccolini, Garlic, Crushed RedPepper, Lemon Caper Sauce
- Grilled “Santa Maria” Style Tri-Tip,Roasted Heirloom Marble Potatoes,Meyer Lemon & GarlicScented Baby Spinach, “Santa Maria”Style Fresh Tomato Relish
- Blackened Atlantic Salmon, Sweet CornSuccotash, Pico de Gallo
Dessert Menu Breakdown
- Vanilla Cheesecake, GrahamCracker Crumble, Wild BerryCompote
- Strawberry Shortcake, MaceratedStrawberries, VanillaChantilly, Mint
- Chocolate Chip Cookie & Vanilla IceCream Sandwich
- Carrot Cake, Cream CheeseFrosting, Toasted Coconut
- Trio of Seasonal Macarons